Performance Partnership Program
Who Should Attend?
This session is a requirement for newly appointed supervisors of employees whose performance is governed by PPP. Current supervisors who would like a refresher may also attend.
What You Will Cover:
• Positive, informal, and disciplinary actions under the PPP program
• The importance of recognizing and reinforcing good performance
• The role of progressive discipline
• Steps to prepare for and conduct informal and formal corrective discussions
• Essential elements for providing effective feedback
• Documenting employee performance
Limited metered parking is available in this area of campus. Parking costs are the responsibility of the individual registered.